If you are looking for an exciting challenge that will see you joining a successful company with big plans, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Projects: This firm covers a wide range of building structures including residential, commercial, sports and recreation, institutional, cultural, retail, healthcare, transportation and hospitality amongst many others.
What you need to succeed
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- 3 years plus experience of using Revit structure,
- Passion for buildings design,
- Strong communication and client liaison skills,
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are ambitious & looking to join a highly supportive working environment where you will be pushed to reach your full potential.
You will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package and the opportunity to use the sought-after software on live projects.