Our client, a well-established and dynamic civil and structural engineering consultancy, is actively seeking a Structural Revit Technician.
Working on a wide range of projects ranging from single beams through to multi-storey steel, concrete and timber framed structures, you will be using the latest design and detailing software including AutoCAD, Masterseries, CSC Tedds, CSC Fastrack and Revit.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews and clear options for career progression.
Required Skills/ Experience
- HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience using Revit in a consultancy environment
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial works
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work well as part of a close-knit design team
- Ability to work and analyse 2D /3D projects
- Experience of detailing using concrete, steel and masonry