Excellent opportunity for a Structural CAD/Revit Technician to join this well-established Consulting Engineers and work with an award-winning Civil and Structural consultancy in Surrey.
Projects include commercial, retail, mixed use, and residential developments. We are currently seeking a well-rounded Structural CAD/ Revit Technician experience to work on a range of structural engineering projects with responsibility to produce Revit based structural models. This position would suit an enthusiastic, well qualified and ambitious professional that is seeking a challenging career opportunity.
- The practice has a significant track record working on award winning projects
- The workload is varied and interesting and includes several high-profile projects.
- Fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
What you need to succeed
- The successful Structural Technician should have approximately 5 years’ experience working on structural building projects. Less experience will also be considered If there is a clear drive to learn.
- Revit Proficiency essential
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and Civils 3D desirable.
- Experience in preparing general arrangement civil and structural drawings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients and other members of the team and ability to build strong work relations with colleagues and clients.