An award winning and well establish civil/structural consultancy is expanding its technical team and require a skilled Structural Revit Technician.
The Consultancy has nationwide presence in the UK and has the capabilities to work on a variety of different structures projects.
The role is in the Hertfordshire office right next to a mainline train station.
They have years of experience and can offer an excellent working environment, where people tend to stay for long and successful careers. A rare opportunity has arisen for a Structural Revit Technician. Training can be provided for the right candidate to progress to Senior then Principal.
Some market sectors include; Commercial, Retail, Institutional, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Industrial, Infrastructure, Refurbishment & Conversation.
- Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in Au-toCAD and Revit software packages.
- Liaise with other members of staff and the design team.
- Assist in the development of BIM implementation.
- Maintain and promote Technical standards.
- HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering
- RCD Detailing experience.
- A consultancy background is essential, with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
- Strong AutoCAD & Revit experience, communication, and numerical skills.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.