Our client is an established multi-disciplinary design consultancy, looking for an ambitious Structural Technician to join the growing team in their Cardiff office. They have a rapidly expanding workload and require a Structural Technician who is competent with Revit to help them deliver their increasing portfolio.
The client deliver a range of projects including residential, commercial, education and health projects. They are ambitious and keen to bring in individuals who take pride in their work and are keen to continue their career development.
They are looking for a Structural Technician who is competent with Revit, who is looking to join an ambitious company that is willing to invest in the employees development.
What you need to succeed:
- Competent use of Revit software.
- Previous experience of concrete frame design preferential.
- Experienced within commercial, residential, health, and/or education.
- Adept at using AutoCAD for structural drawings.
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.