This opportunity for a Structural Technician is perfect for someone with 2+ years’ experience within a consultancy environment that is ambitious to drive their career forward.
You will be involved within the detailing and the modelling of a wide range of projects across a number of sectors. The ideal Engineering Technician will have knowledge of Timber, Masonry, Concrete, Steel and any knowledge of cladding and Facades would be highly beneficial.
• Detailing and modelling of a wide range of building structures projects
• Liaise closely with engineers to ensure accurate drawing representation
• Aid the development of more junior team members
• Carry out steel and concrete layout drawings
• Reinforcement detailing and scheduling
• Development of more junior Technicians
• Attending Design meetings and Client visits
• HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
• 2+ years’ experience within a consultancy-based role.
• Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
• Knowledge of Façade design
• Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
• Experience with Revit is desirable though not essential
• UK Driving licence and own car
• Competitive salary
• Pension contributions
• Other Benefits to be discussed