Our client is an award-winning housebuilder that offers a family feel and offers great rewards. They are now looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their Brighton office and uphold their fine reputation.
- Be involved from the land purchase and lead the developments through to completion.
- Managing the members of the project team, including consultants effectively, providing advice and guidance as required.
- Attending site progress meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Preparing updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis.
- Reviewing the designs to ensure all value engineering and enhancement opportunities are addressed.
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience working for a housing developer
- Track record of taking developments from pre-con, through the design and construction phase, to completion.
- Hold a relevant qualification in a construction related subject
- Background in Civil Engineering is preferred but not essential.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- A friendly demeanour and a passion for housebuilding
If you want to progress your Technical career within a genuine business building quality homes, this is the one for you.