We are currently working with a leading residential developer, who are looking to expand one of their branches by recruiting a Technical Coordinator.
The business has offices and developments across the UK. They are an industry leader, and have won awards ranging from resident satisfaction, to quality of work.
The Technical Coordinator role will be focused on RIBA stages 4 to 6. Production of working drawings, reviewing those working drawings, organising changes on the drawings and ensuring those changes get added.
Other duties will include:
- Liaise with other departments, ensuring all information required is shared efficiently
- Maintain knowledge of industry-specific issues, such as changes in regulation, feedback from current research, and any new product developments
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding the project as appropriate
- Resolve day-to-day issues that present themselves on a development, and where necessary provide feedback to the Technical Managers and Project Director
What you need to succeed:
- Experience as a Technical Coordinator, an Architectural Technician, or Civil Design Engineer
- Experience working on residential developments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Well organised, skilled in planning for both yourself and others, and have strong attention to detail across all aspects of work
- Strong team player, and an assertive individual, capable of influencing others and building strong relationships and networks – both internally and externally