At Strata, we pride ourselves on our culture. Our office has a fun enthusiastic atmosphere, where we encourage and strive for success. We empower our people and provide them with the opportunity to pursue personal growth and career aspirations. We work hard and play hard. We celebrate success.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our supportive and friendly environment, keenly soaking up information and undertaking training to become a full recruitment consultant who can provide a comprehensive service for the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK.
You will be working in a small team, initially supporting the senior recruiters, finding initial vacancies and sourcing the right candidates, and learning to liaise between them, arranging interviews.
- You are a highly driven individual looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a company with an excellent reputation.
- You are confident, competitive, ambitious, and looking for a position that gives you the chance for self-development whilst being well rewarded for your hard work.
- You are committed to getting the job done right – first time, every time. But when you do make mistakes, you’re eager to learn and grow.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have an excellent work ethic and a desire to meet and exceed targets.
You can enjoy
- A highly competitive salary plus a very rewarding commission scheme.
- Starting your weekends at 4pm on a Friday
- Working on an already established hot desk which is extremely live and kicking with a high potential to earn commission from the start.
- Full training given to progress to full consultant.
- The best recruitment tools available.
- Regular meals out and the occasional after work tipple. We like to take trips to sporting events such as horse racing, cricket festivals and rugby games, to name a few.
- 50% of your gym membership to the Everlast Fitness Club paid for, It is handily directly opposite our office, and yes it does have a pool, sauna and steam room.
- 25 days holiday a year on top of bank holidays.
- Being based in the newly redeveloped and attractive Brewery complex in the heart of Regency Cheltenham. We are surrounded in fantastic restaurants, shops, indoor golf, cinemas, gyms, and bars. An ATM is available right by the office entrance.
- An interest free loan to purchase a bicycle for travelling to and from work.