We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic traffic engineer / modeller to play a key role in leading the development of RIBA Stage 1-3 designs and/or local and microsimulation traffic modelling, supported by our existing traffic and transportation team, providing technical expertise within the team, and contributing to the future growth of the business.
Our client has established a strong reputation for producing high quality schemes for a variety of purposes and have a good track record in developing innovative methodologies and solutions.
The projects are varied, challenging and often high-profile due to the clients that we work for in Central London and across the UK.
This is an excellent chance to join an exciting and growing business in which you can personally play a core role in the future development and success. You will be provided with opportunities for internal and external training as part of a programme of continuous professional development.
• Competitive Salary
• Private Healthcare
• Workplace Pension
• Training and Development
• Sponsorship of Professional Membership
• Eligibility for a performance related bonus
What you need to succeed…
• A strong understanding and working knowledge of AutoCAD
• A working knowledge of industry guidance – TSRGD, Manual for Streets etc.
• A good skill level and experience of using LinSig and VISSIM microsimulation software.
• A good standard relevant degree, or a post graduate qualification in transport planning or a suitable level of professional experience to demonstrate capability.
• A working knowledge of industry modelling guidance and an understanding of calibration and validation techniques.
• A high standard of numeracy.
• Proficiency with MS Office software and Excel in particular.
• Experience of TfL’s Model Auditing Process.
• Project management.